121 CAR SERVICE
Zero-tolerance policy for intoxicating substances:
1) We trying hard to protect the safety, health, and well-being of employees and all people who come into contact
with our workplace(s) and property, and/or use our products and services.
2) Recognizing that drug and alcohol abuse pose a direct and significant threat to this goal,
We are committed to ensuring a substance-free working environment for all of its employees.
3) Therefore We strictly prohibits the illicit use, possession, sale, conveyance, distribution, or manufacture of
illegal drugs, intoxicants, or controlled substances in any amount or in any manner.
4) In addition, 121 Car Service strictly prohibits the abuse of alcohol or prescription drugs.
5) Any violation of this policy will result in adverse employment action up to and including dismissal and referral for
Complying with disability act:
If We have a reservation for a disabled person to be dropped off at the airport we will call ahead to make sure that
a wheelchair is ready at the terminal. Our drivers are advised to help the customer as much as possible including
transferring the luggage or the wheelchair. We do not require an extra charge for a disabled person, and our
drivers will not request for extra money as well. If we take our passenger to a hotel, the same procedure will
apply. We try to manage and full understanding of the American with disabilities act and provide technical
assistance and ADA document to our employees to have the best service possible for disable person.
Wheelchair accessible vehicles are available upon request in advance at no extra charge
We are Fully licensed with City Of Dallas and complying with transportation regulation.
To Report complaints or concerns to City of Dallas or Transportation Regulation please contact:
Transportation Regulation 3448 W. Mockingbird Ln Dallas, TX 75235
Phone: (214) 670-3161 http://dallascityhall.com/departments/transportation